Wednesday, June 15, 2011

:)

Well, thankfully, I'm better at reading than consistantly blogging, so here's what I've read recently --

-Finished Les Miserable by Victor Hugo(finally!)
-Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

For Russian Literature class:
-Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky
-Notes from the Underground by Dostoevsky
-Eugeine Onegin by Pushkin
-The Cherry Orchard by Chekov
-The Kingdom of God is Within You by Tolstoy
-Short stories by Tolstoy
-Dead Souls by Gogol

What I'm reading now:
-The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
-Prodigal God by Timothy Keller
-Animal Farm by George Orwell

What I hope to read this summer (although we all know how this kind of thing goes...):
-1984 by George Orwell
-Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
-Brave New World by Adolus Huxley

I'll leave room for the fact that new books will wiggle themselves onto my plate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment